A GSRNE Membership is one the best ways to support our work!
Your tax-deductible membership donation provides financial support that helps us to care for GSRNE rescue dogs. You membership dollars are used for veterinary wellness visits, vaccines, and preventative medications, spaying and neutering, medical care such as treatment for heartworm, EPI, and other health issues, including surgery if necessary to improve the dog’s quality of life; as well as for food, crates, beds, bowls, collars, leashes, toys, transportation and grooming while our dogs are in foster homes waiting to be adopted.
Check out our Our Adopted Dogs Page to view all of the German Shepherds that we’ve helped!
Note: You do not have to live in New England to become a GSRNE member! We have members from all over North America.
Membership benefits for you include:
- A subscription to our e-newsletter, The Shepherd’s Watch, where you will get updates on GSRNE activities, read heartwarming GSRNE rescue dog stories and find valuable health, behavioral and safety information for all dog owners.
- An invitation to join our GSRNE email where we share news about our rescue efforts and volunteer opportunities and have fun exchanging stories about the dogs in our lives!
- An open invitation to participate in all GSRNE social and fund-raising activities such as our annual benefit auction, picnics, dog walks and other opportunities to socialize with GSRNE members and volunteers.
- Knowing your donation is helping German Shepherd dogs in need.
- If you feel like a GSRNE Membership would be a good fit for you, please fill out our Membership Form below!