We love to hear from visitors to our site. To ensure that your question is directed to the appropriate person, please select a topic below. German Shepherd Rescue of New England (GSRNE) serves the six New England states (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT). If your question is about a dog located outside of New England, please contact an organization in that area.
ADOPTION Telephone 978-443-2202 (24/7) and select Menu Option 1. Getting to know you is an important part of the adoption process that can only be done by speaking with you. We are not able to respond to email inquiries regarding adoption.
DOG PLACEMENT (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT):
- Shelters and Animal Control Officers: Leave a message at 978-443-2202 (24/7) or use the form below to email us.
- Owners: Use the form below to email us your contact information. We will send you the link to our password protected Owner Surrender Questionnaire by return email. We can only accept this form from the legal owner of the dog. The form is used to gather information about the dog. Completion of the form does not mean that GSRNE can accept the dog. Click here to find information on placing your dog.
- Outside of New England: Please contact an organization serving that area. GSRNE does not have resources to provide services outside of New England.
DONATIONS Click the applicable donation type below:
- General Donations
- Buddy Program
- Memorials and Honorariums
- Jackson Memorial Fund for Senior Dogs
- Abby’s “Leg”acy
- Mo-Bear Memorial Fund
- Wish List
EVENTS INVITATION Use the form below to email us or call 978-443-2202 (24/7) and leave a message.
OTHER Use the form below to email us or call 978-443-2202 (24/7) and leave a message.
You can also reach us by regular mail at GSRNE, P.O. Box 299, Wayland, MA 01778