Reserve your spot now!
Each year our exhibitors include wonderful vendors where we can shop and fellow rescues that share our passion for rescuing pets.
Rescue groups and vendors are invited to reserve space. The picnic grounds are spacious so there’s plenty of room for everyone, and space is free.
Be a Vendor at the Walk n Wag
When you exhibit you will be posted on our website, www.gsrne.org, which is visited by dog lovers over 10,000 times a month. In addition we put upflyers and posters in communities throughout New England.
We also send community event announcements to many publications including the Boston Globe (North, West, South and Southwest) the Worcester Telegram and Gazette, the Boston Globe Calendar, the Boston Herald, the Nashua Telegraph (and their associated online forums), Westford Eagle, Chelmsford Independent, Lowell Sun, the Brockton Enterprise, the Portland Press Herald (Maine), the Pet Gazette and Petfinder.
We have also submitted public service announcements to numerous radio and TV stations and their websites.
How to Reserve Your Spot
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT, please complete a reservation form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for exhibitors is September 16, 2013.
Information for Exhibitors
- All groups and vendors must pre-register.
- PLEASE bring a tent or EZ-up for shade (no larger than 10′ x10′ please) – and your own table/booth/chairs, etc.
- Electricity is not available.
- The MC will mention rescue groups and vendors by name throughout the day
- You may sell merchandise from your space (sorry, food and drinks may not be sold).
- You may drive onto the park area to unload, but cars are not allowed to stay there. There are two main parking areas close to the event area.
- Set up will start at 8:30 am, and all cars must be off the field by 9:45 am.
- The event will end at 3:00 pm and no cars will be allowed on the field until then.